Finishing putty can itself function as final decorative finish.
Its direct Objective is:
- Final alignment of the outside;
- removal of minor flaws in the ceiling or wall;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, heat and cold resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- giving the essential performance properties into the base layer, for instance, plasticity, to avoid cracking.
- Improving the caliber of the working surface following the previous rougher treatment and preparing it to additional finishing;
- Offering the surface an aesthetic appearance, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish paste” ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a ready-made filler mix based on polymer dispersion with vitamin limestone filler and additives which govern the properties of this mixture.
It’s used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets with a bulbous edge (UC) and a straight cut edge, in combination with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the surface and joints of KNAUF-sheets, inserted with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, at the preparation of the surface to get high-quality painting;
- Does not require mixing and aging;
- Has an elastic consistency;
- fills the joints nicely;
- dries quickly;
- can be easily coated;
- includes a fantastic adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high amount of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of the filler mix is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets using a thin border of this AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at complete puttying of the surface with 1 mm coating thickness ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of works
The temperature of the foundation and the space air must be 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be securely constructed on the load-bearing frame, be dry, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards ought to be created in the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, after all work related to its changes, which excludes linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete https://gidpostroy.ru/ bases must be dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Large irregularities or damages have to be emptied with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.