Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For such a short period it is enough to build a light cottage from some other sheet material. Not a poor choice is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t tough to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. With this particular case with achievement will suit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just with this lovely and durable stuff.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let’s proceed to the next stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips regarding the development of the design of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of this project. It is not essential to build complex drawings, and a simple strategy can be retrieved out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself exactly what you would like to construct a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it on the floor. More complex in the production of shower to the foundation with water heating, but such a design will last longer. Moreover, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It is https://shtorymax.ru/ essential to remember that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It’s better to set the shower stall near the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a good deal of people, it needs to be placed as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower close to the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable not to bring the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells in the sewage system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall should be placed in the sunniest area, where there’s no shade from trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate must provide light, so that you can bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to consider that the lights have to have a high degree of protection from water. It’s optimal to place shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source instead of far to pull the electrical cable for lighting.
- Determined by the area of the area of the summer shower, start to create a plot of the cabin itself out of polycarbonate. Originally it was decided that the backyard shower will be using all the changing room. In this case, the diameter of the design will turn out 1 m, and the length of 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight individuals, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is far better to grow 1.2 m.
- within the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing room could be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths at which, in addition to the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Inside there are benches and a table.
- The complete height of the shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it can attain 2.5 m, and much greater. The height inside the shower stall will likely be lower. Section of this space below will take a wooden tray, along with the top will probably hang out a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed into its structure.