To create a picturesque green corner close to the house with your own hands is like painting a picture. In addition to the practical benefits it’s a work for the soul, imagination, which will be delighted with the results.
No matter what size is planned, the most important issue to understand how to sow the lawn. First it is worth to decide what kind of yard cover is preferable to the selected website.
Types of lawns
There are four types. They vary slightly in application and purpose. What is the yard for: to respect, to rest, to playwith? Your choice:
- Garden version (regular); combines all of the advantages of grass cover; seems great, suitable for picnics, games, diversion; can be set in sunlight, in the penumbra; care – regular watering, and mowing;
- English version (parterre); distinguished from dense bud; likes only shining areas; best decorative properties, but needs daily watering, and regular feeding and mowing; harsh climate is poorly ventilated, favors mild winters and small changes in temperatures;
- floral (blended ); green bud mixed with stunted bright flowers; you can find types:
- Moorish; more decorative; does not like frequent movement; resembles a lush overgrown mattress;
- clover; withstands heavy traffic, sprawling, enjoys moist soil.
- Floral lawns are low care; renew on their particular;
- roster model; fast and pricey manner; resistant to visitors, tolerates drought https://vashaterrasa.ru, and frost, instantly makes a thick, viable carpet.
It’s required to prepare the plot. With your hands to perform It’s Easy, the main thing would be to follow the instructions of experts:
- Determine the dimensions;
- Think about the presence of flowerbeds, trees, and garden sculptures;
- remember that a high control prevents standard mowing;
Place a lawn one meter in the border or at which there are no barriers;
Consider how convenient it will be to utilize a lawn mower;Stem circles, paths are better to fill with ornamental mulch or other appropriate option.
Organizing the soil
Well-prepared dirt is the cornerstone of the yard. It’s correct to put it in order two months prior to the expected sowing. It needs to be done as if you’re likely to throw seeds . When any issues of preparation are not followed, there isn’t any guarantee of friendly sprouts.